Aquatica, one of the pioneers in the underwater photo industry is shipping their underwater housing designed specifically for the Sony A7R V 61MP full-frame mirrorless camera.
About the Camera
The Sony a7R V is the fifth generation of the company’s high-resolution full-frame mirrorless series, offering a series of improvements and refinements over its predecessor.
- 60MP BSI CMOS sensor
- Improved AF with subject recognition
- In-body stabilization rated at up to 8.0EV
- Continuous shooting at up to 10fps with flash (JPEG or Lossy compressed Raw)
- 8K/24p or 4K/60p video (both with 1.24x crop)
- Full-width 4K up to 30p
- 10-bit 4:2:2 video options, including S-Log3, S-Cinetone and HLG
- Fully-articulated rear screen on tilt-out cradle
- Reduced-size Raw files (26MP/15MP)
- Focus bracketing mode (with stacking via computer)
- Multi-shot pixel shift high-res mode with motion compensation (via computer)
- Sensor-shift dust removal and close shutter with power off option
- 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi
- UVC/UAC USB-standard video for use as webcam
The Aquatica A7R V housing is one of the smallest yet most ergonomic housings on the market. The housing’s design is centered on the user being able to concentrate more in the creation of their image rather than how to use the system. There will be much less figuring out of where controls are.
All the controls are set to be self-centering and are spring-loaded. The user only needs to set the camera on the tray and slide it into the housing, no alignment is needed.
Since the camera is easily user customizable and the buttons mapped for almost any purpose, everything is literally at the user’s finger (or in this case, thumb) tips.
What was previously an optional accessory; we are now including our field-proven Surveyor Vacuum System (Pump, Valve, and Sensor) as standard.
With double Nikonos connectors & Surveyor system installed
With one Ikelite connector & Surveyor system installed
With dual optical connectors & Surveyor system installed
Aerospace grade 6061 T6 Aluminium with a MIL-A-8625 Anodized coating and then finished with a baked-on, super tough powder coat paint that is extremely abrasion resistant. Control Shafts and all push buttons are T304 Stainless Steel
Large 23.75mm (0.95 inch) HDMI Bulkhead opening for Monitor Cable
90m ~ 300 ft. Can be upgraded to 130m, ~ 450ft with our deep spring kit
2.2 kg/4.8 lbs without handles, 2.6kg/5.7 lbs with handles
250mm x 163mm x 127mm ~ 9.8” x 6.4” x 5” w/o handles
350mm x 163 x 127mm ~ 13.8” x 6.4” x 5” with handles
The A7R V housing supports our full line of Domes, Macro Ports, and Extension Rings
- Aqua View and Aqua View 45 viewfinders
- Full Line of the Delta 3 Arm System
- Close-Up Lenses with Single and Dual Flip Filter Holders (in conjunction with our 18430 Mini Macro Port)
- Aquatica 5HD monitor
Retail: $ 3,349.00 USD
(includes strobe connectors & complete vacuum system)